We recommend an exursion from Ovsishte village to Kragujevac city by bus or car. Road distance is 25 km. Kragujevac was second cepital of modern Serbia after Topola and before Belgrade in the first half of the 19th c. The process of Serbia's modernisation started in Kragujevac where the first industrial complex was built in 1853. It was an arm and ammunition factory. In 1953 it was established and a car production industry - ZASTAVA. The first national theatre and gymnasium was established in Kragujevac in the 1830's. Kragujevac is fourth biggest city in Serbia today with c. 250.000 dwellers. All photos are made and copyrighted by Vladislav B. Sotirovic in 2010.